Pongo is a supporting character in Little Witch Academia: Witches of Midgard. He is the Thapoli-Naglfar War veteran who once the member of both Sword of Laeradr and Wrath of Thor before retired and became associate of House of Cavendish as advisor and mentor of champion Ice Sword Eir.
Description & CharacteristicsEdit
Pongo is best described as an old-man in terms of personality due to being the oldest of Wrath of Thor alongside Harr. He is very loyal to Bernadette and Diana, having promised to the former that he would train Diana to be the next bearer of Ice Valkyrie Armor and title before her death.
Skills & AbilitiesEdit
- Geri Freki Physiology: Pongo is a Geri Freki, two-tailed, wolf-like Pomokai Holohona Race endowed with enormous magic and attributes beyond normal magical creatures.
- Supernatural Strength: Like all Pomokai Holoholonas, Pongo possesses immense strength that can match that of Valkyries, as Diana noted that their sparring often ends with stalmate.
- Supernatural Durability: Jalk's bodily tissues substantially harder than normal wolves, enabling him to endure considerable physical or magical punishments.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his body's resistance, Pongo still suspectible to injures. However, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than regular magical animals or humans.
- Longevity: Being a Pomokai Holoholona, Pongo ages at a rate that is much slower than regular magical creatures.
- Prehensile Tails: Jalk possesses two prehensile tails that can be elongated up to five meters and enable him to interact and manipulate objects.
- Magic: Like all Pomokai Holoholonas, Pongo possesses ability to use magic.
- Shiny Arc Bomb: As with other Pomokai Holoholonas, Pongo can fire Shiny Arc Bomb, a magical technique to form a destructive ball of magic with same properties with Shiny Arc Arrow.
- Skilled Combatant: Throughout his time as member of Sword of Laeradr, Pongo is one of the faction's finest warriors, having fought in numerous battles over the course of Thapoli-Naglfar War.